Cotter & Kavanaugh LLP offer comprehensive financial, tax, and business consulting and assurance services for the lifespan of commercial and residential real estate developments.
Financial Modeling and Consulting Services
Cotter & Kavanaugh are devoted to structuring a financial solution that meets the needs of your property. With special competencies in tax exempt bond financing and low-income housing tax credits, we are experts at modeling all possible financial scenarios and developing solid long term projections.
Accounting and Assurance Services
Our services do not end with financial modeling. We continue our relationship to provide services for the lifespan of your property, from development or rehabilitation, through it's operational phase to it's eventual disposition. With a staff of licensed CPAs experienced in real estate auditing, Cotter & Kavanaugh are skilled in providing clients with annual audits, tax returns, and tax compliance consulting.
- Deal structuring and planning
- Financial modeling and consulting including:
- Tax exempt financing, including special expertise in 80/20 bonds, Liberty bonds and EZ bonds
- Low-income housing tax credits
- Historic rehabilitation tax credits
- FNMA/Freddie Mac Permanent Financing Consulting
- Comprehensive tax planning
- Construction requisition outsourcing
- Cost segregations
- Cost certifications
- Cost allocations
- Annual audits
- Tax returns